Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Easter Treats for School Kids

Hi everyone,

Just a quick one to first of all let you know I haven't disappeared but my Mojo has - so if you happen to find it around please send it back to me. I have been sitting in my craft room looking at all my lovely new stamp sets and just haven't been able to come up with anything:(

I thought I would show you the little Easter gifts that DD6 gave to her friends at school. The school she goes to normally has a strict policy of no sharing of food, however they relaxed the rules this year on the proviso that the gifts were either given out first thing in the morning and then put in their school bags until home time, or they could be given out when parents were there.


I finally relented and purchased the Milk Carton Die - I was reluctant to purchase it because you can basically make your own but hey if it cuts down on preparation time - why not?

I had some Almost Amethyst left and some Tea Party DSP left so I was able to use those for a couple of the milk cartons. These guys are really small and are just big enough to pop a Cadbury Hunting Egg inside or a few of the smaller solid eggs. I ended up making 16 of these but thanks to purchasing the milk carton die they were done really quickly.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: A Good Egg
Paper: Almost Amethyst (retired), Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink DSP, Certainly Celery DSP, So Saffron DSP, Tea Party DSP (retired)
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Marker, So Saffron Stampin' Write Marker
Other: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Hemp Twine, Big Shot, Milk Carton Die.

Thanks for looking,

'Til next time (when my Mojo comes back!!!),


Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails